BANGLACRAFT has an object to promote, support, protect, maintain and increase the export of handicrafts. It is an apex body of handicrafts exporters for promotion of exports of Handicrafts from country and projecting Bangladesh’s image abroad as a reliable supplier of high quality of handicrafts goods & services and ensured various measures keeping in view of observance of international standards and specification.
- Providing commercially useful information and assistance to members in developing and increasing exports.
- Offering professional advice and services to members in areas of technology upgradation, quality and design improvement, standards and specifications, product development, innovation etc.
- Participating in specialized International Trade Fairs of handicrafts & gifts.
- Organizing National Craft Show at Dhaka.
- Interaction between exporting community and Govt. level to ensure the policy support.
- To create an environment of awareness through Workshops on “Export Marketing, Procedures and Documentation”, Packaging, Design Development, Buyer Seller Meet, Open House etc. interaction with Govt. and various other similar programs.
- Dissemination of government notification, orders, information on trade and other relevant information to members.